Friday, April 27, 2012

Paris or Bust!

Now it's off to Paris! 

I was able to spend a few days in Paris with my parents and take them to all my favorite spots as well as some new finds! In exchange, they showed me the glories of not traveling on a student budget. LOVED that.  

We did so much, but here are a few fun moments to share...

Step 1: Train travel from Caen to Paris. So classic.


Standard Champs stroll. Dad was not messing around with that giant umbrella!

Our Hotel: Hotel Regina Jason Bourne reference anyone?? 

A Musée d'Orsay kind of afternoon

Below is a picture of Mom and I in the Impressionist room which is one of my favorite spots in all of Paris. I should also mention that we went to the Degas special exhibit that d'Orsay was showing. The exhibit was all of Degas' nudes and sexual paintings. That's always fun with your parents...not. Jokes aside, it was amazing-more info here:  Degas et le nu

Cafe-ing our way around town. What we do best!

My beloved Montmartre. We spent a nice afternoon walking around this amazing arrondisement. Highly recommend it!

One cannot go to Paris without getting a crepe, hands down. I took my parents to my favorite open air market to get, in my opinion, the best crepes in town!