Sunday, March 18, 2012

Language Hangover



Only in Brittany’s French bizarre-o world does the Irish drinking holiday of St. Patrick's day go like this: 

--Italian food for dinner with two French people: switching between Italian with the waiter, and French with my friends
--Off to the Irish pub with all Irish and English language assistants: speaking British English…well not me because I’m not Madonna...but I was surrounded by it anyway
--Finally, head to the Latin club, Ché, to speak Spanish for the rest of the night with my Spanish roommate and her friends.

My head is spinning and no, it’s not because of those damn mojitos. I actually believe that I may have a language hangover. Holy left-brain overload!



 I hope everyone had a great St. P's day! I miss everyone!!  
Tout à l'heure!