Monday, March 26, 2012

Paris, je t'aime

Well, I'm back from Paris and it was just what I needed; complete with Parisian sunshine, window shopping, café hopping, and dry heaving at the smelly Metro-goers. Ahhh, Paris, how I've missed thee...

I went this time with my lovely friend Mira. Here are a few highlights: 

Our beautiful room. We stayed at the l'Hôtel Bradford Elysées and it was just as girly and Georgian as I like it!

Mira's first Starbucks ever! She liked it, but thought I was such a diva after it took me ten minutes to order my exact drink :) 

Centre Pompidou: Centre Pompidou (the modern art museum) is just finishing up their current exhibition, but will be starting a new Matisse exhibition in April which should be amazing!



Barrio Latino: It's a fun place to have dinner and go out, but I secretly persuaded Mira to go there because they have chips and guac...sorry I'm not sorry for craving Mexican/Latin food!

5. Not much better than a night out with good friends in Paris--c'est la vie!

Next time I'm in Paris I will be there will my parents and rendez-vous-ing with my boyfriend...can't wait!