Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Les Bébés Français

I currently live in an apartment that I rent from a couple with three little kids. They essentially live above my unit, so I have a lot of interaction with them and love it. 

This probably will make me sound like an ice queen, but I'm not usually one to loovveeee little kids. I'm way too impatient and germophobic to be a big 'kid' person. HOWEVER, these three little French babies have melted my cold, snot-fearing heart and I am having such a great time with them!

I mean, just look at my sweet little Arthur waiting for someone to take him on a bike ride :) 
 

You can click on this video to get a better understanding of the little-kids-speaking-French-cuteness-overload happening in my life right now! A bientôt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ph3DGFMV8c