Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hugo


Bonjour mes amis!

If you don’t have any big plans for this weekend, I highly recommend that you rent Hugo…immediately. Here is the official trailer to wet your whistle:



The film is set at Gare Montparnasse in Paris and as someone who has been doing a lot of train travel in France, this could not have been closer to my heart. It features all of my favorite French-y things including French film history and even a sassy wiener dog that looks just like my dog Ellie! 


The only thing that would make this film better is if the characters in a French story with a French setting actually spoke French…oh, Hollywood.

Also, if you prefer, the movie is based on a book called The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I’ve not read it, but assume it must be great! Just a little recommendation for a sweet little movie! Amusez-vous bien!