Monday, February 27, 2012

Back Across the Pond...


While I had a wonderful time in London, it is time for me to put back on my France brain! I have a few recommendations so you can have France-brain too!

Garance Dore: Garance Dore is an artist, photographer and fashion-stalker extraordinaire. She outlines all the fashions from around the world, but spends a lot of time on the streets of Paris. 


Do It In Paris: Anyone planning a trip to Paris soon? This website will fill you in on all the great things to do in Paris after you tire of the Eiffel Tower and Champs-Elysses. It has all the up-to-date information on expositions, restaurants, etc. It's also quite fun just to browse. 


*both blogs have English versions as well
Gerald de Palmas: He has a song that is 'très populaire' in France right now and I happen to love it. Amusez-vous bien!