Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Speaking of the European Cold Front...

IT'S COLD!!!

Now that I have to walk everywhere I go, let me just say again, IT'S COLD! Even as I write this entry inside my apartment, I am wearing double layers and every part of my body is covered and guess what, IT'S STILL COLD!

However, there is one bright spot in my France winter blues. Thanks to my Dads willingness to buy me something 'practical' for the trip, I am now in possession of a beautiful pair of caramel colored Hunter Welly Boots. The only thing is that I didn't actually know they would be that practical until it snowed and France didn't plow the roads or sidewalks...

Fortunately, I have my heavy-duty wellies and am speeding past all the slip-sliding suckers on my way to class and loooookin' good!

 
If winter ever hits the US, you might want a pair of wellies too! Check it out! 
http://www.hunter-boot.com/